Licensing training :: Courses
Resort Management Training delivers the high quality training on behalf of Property Training QLD. The courses offered are:
For more information about our licensing training visit the Property Training QLD website.
Resident letting agent (RLA) licensing
The Resident Letting Agent Licence course consists of the following units from the Property Services Training Package:
- CPPDSM4010A Lease property (with CPPDSM4007A)
- CPPDSM4016A Monitor and manage lease or tenancy agreement (with CPPDSM4007A)
- CPPDSM4015A Minimise agency and consumer risk
- BSBSMB406A Manage small business finances
- CPPDSM4006A Establish and manage agency trust accounts
Resident letting agents (RLA) upgrade to sales
In order to list and sell units, a RLA must have either a full Real Estate Agent licence or be registered as a salesperson with a real estate agent.
To obtain a Salespersons Registration Certificate, you must complete the Sales Registration Course (for example via this RLA upgrade course), a real estate agent must agree to employ you and you must apply to the Office of Fair Trading for registration.
This course is designed for Resident Letting Agents to upgrade their educational qualifications to enable them to apply for a Salesperson's Registration Certificate. This requires the completion of the following four units:
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry
- CPPDSM4009A Interpret legislation to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4012A List property for sale (with CPPDSM4008A)
- CPPDSM4022A Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty (with CPPDSM4008A)